Mark Dimas Properties
Our agency is currently offering an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who has a passion for photography.
We are seeking a Real Estate Photographer to produce photos and videos for both our residential clients. Photography is at the heart of a successful real estate company for many reasons, but the most important reason is to help us stand out. In the age of social media and mobile devices, having the best pictures and videos can make all the difference.
Are you up to the challenge? If you have experience in Real Estate Photography and a flexible schedule then we would like to hear from you!
Most of our shoots are scheduled Monday - Friday between 9 am and 5 pm but you must be available if needed on weekends. Join our team and you’ll get to focus on what you love to do best -- making beautiful photos and enticing videos. We handle the scheduling, staging, client communication, and billing. We are a fun and supportive team to work with. If you’re looking for a new opportunity, please start your application today!
- Shoot #firstclass photography on-site at property locations throughout the Greater Houston area
- HDR photography of a set shot list throughout each property
- Drone/aerial photography of each property and community amenities
- Adhere to a daily set schedule of properties to photograph
- Strong communication with the Listing Coordination and Marketing Teams
- Responsible for uploading photography daily and sending it to the editing team
- Will need to edit/retouch miscellaneous photos from time to time
- Stay up-to-date on photographic best practices and techniques
- Use of photos across various platforms (web, MLS listings, print, etc.)
- Keep all photography (raw and edited) archived appropriately within our file system
- May assist in field coordination tasks (i.e. lockboxes, signs, etc.) at properties
- Shoot/document various MDP company and community events
- Skilled in video equipment usage, lenses, lighting and photography
- Real estate photography experience a plus, but we will train the right person
- Must possess excellent computer skills and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
- Enjoys working with all types of people and able to take constructive feedback and make adjustments
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, follow detailed instructions, and balance multiple deadlines
About Mark Dimas Properties
At PGR Property Management, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver first-class service to our clients and the communities we serve. We’ve built a reputation on simply going beyond the call of duty.