We have an immediate opening for a full-time Real Estate Photographer to photograph the homes of our clients and also our team and events. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional, and discreet.
We are one of the leading real estate teams in the area and continue to grow. We offer full administrative and marketing support, a flexible schedule, and a fun, committed to growth and success atmosphere. If you’re looking for the chance to grow your career and have more than just a job, apply now.
- Produce and edit virtual tour videos of many properties to post on various social media and websites
- Ability to attend multiple shoots per day and/or week in order to provide the best possible customer service to our clients
- Help real estate agents stage the home during the shoot to ensure eye pleasing results
- Edit and manipulate photos to produce high quality results
- Create beautiful photos and videos of all agency listings and promote online and in print marketing so properties are attractive and sell quickly
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of photography, lenses, lighting and video equipment
- Comfortable working with many different kinds of people and has the ability to make adjustments and act on feedback on projects
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, follow detailed instructions, and balance multiple deadlines
- Experience in real estate photography preferred but not required
- Excellent computer skills including working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Photoshop
About JankowskiGroup LLC
Compass is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top talent with technology to make the search and sell experience intelligent and seamless.