Pro R.E.A. Staffing
We are looking for a talented Brokers Assistant who is ready to roll up their sleeves and help the team reach their goals. This is a diverse and challenging position where you will need to develop systems and procedures, build order out of chaos, and support the team in a variety of ways as it grows. This role offers extraordinary growth opportunities for you.
Salary: $65,000 - $70,000 annually and annual performance-based bonus bonus
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Pet Insurance. 401k matching once vested, Savings Opportunities once vested and Investment Opportunities after 6 months.
Hours: Full-time, M-F, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, occasional flexibility on the weekends required
Location: Redondo Beach, CA
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from Pro R.E.A. Staffing about setting up an initial phone interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Handle 50-80 files per month and be on top of constant communication with all parties involved in the transaction. (agents, escrow, and mortgage)
- Lead the transaction process as the transaction coordinator ensuring that all required paperwork including contracts, addenda and disclosures are current and accurately executed.
- Responsible for negotiating offers and terms during the escrow process.
- Reviews and ensures all necessary information is entered in the internal system.
- Responsible for creation and ensuring the accuracy of all transaction documents.
- Responsible for sending all transaction disclosures to cooperating real estate agent, escrow and mortgage company.
- Coordinates the repair negotiations and follows through until agreed repairs (if any) are completed.
- Responsible for coordinating with cooperating real estate agent, the completion of important transactional deadlines for each escrow to include (but not limited to) removal of inspection, loan, appraisal, and repair contingencies as negotiated.
- Responsible for drafting written communication and managing correspondence to all parties of the escrow transaction.
- Collaborate with managing broker to strategize and create the most optimal outcome for each asset after considering all factors.
- Create and Modify CAR Forms or the region's respective association forms for Realtors and Broker.
- Responsible for maintaining the customized in-house database.
- Answer incoming phone calls/emails and manage daily operations of the Broker's office.
- Responsible for ensuring files are in compliance with internal policies and department of real estate policies for the respective region.
- A CA real estate license is required for this position (Brokers license is a PLUS)
- 2+ years of Real Estate transaction management and listing management experience
- Ideally, you have high volume transaction experience (handling 10+ transactions per month) and are knowledgeable in managing contracts and drafting offers
- Strong knowledge of real estate sales practices, the escrow process, etc.
- Superior oral and written communication skills, with an ability to handle expectations
- A strategist who has the need for speed and coasts at high-velocity
- Detailed oriented especially when drafting contracts
- Extraordinary relationship management skills
- Assertive and highly adaptable with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a dynamic environment
- A leader and communicator who sets aggressive goals for themselves
- Able to communicate with management and co-workers in an effective manner
- Committed to standards of the highest integrity and ethics
- Thrives in a shared environment, looking for personal and professional growth and development
- Goes above and beyond to get the job done
Key Software Proficiency
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- CRM Programs
- Copy and Fax Machines
You reside within a 30-minute commute of Redondo Beach, CA and having your own car, a valid driver’s license, and carrying insurance is required.
$65,000 - $70,000 annually and annual performance-based bonus bonus
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.