Pro R.E.A. Staffing
“It’s not enough to be busy. What is important is knowing what to be busy about.”
Do you consider yourself a workaholic? Do you think busy is the new happy? Does 110% sound like a good start? If you are you an overachiever, we want to talk to you.
We are a team of doers and hustlers. Founded in 1986, we are a brokerage that specializes in the listing and sale of foreclosed residential properties in multiple states. We are committed to making a positive impact on the community by creating new opportunities for the residential market and being at the forefront of the real estate recovery industry.
The team is a highly dedicated group of real estate professionals who are here to assist in every part of your real estate transaction. We are available to answer questions about our properties, help agents through the offer process when needed, and assist during the escrow period to ensure that your transaction goes as smoothly as possible.
Our success would not be possible without the team of experienced real estate professionals who are experts in handling the ups and downs of real estate cycles and completing real estate transactions quickly and efficiently.
As a Broker’s Assistant, you’ll do a little of everything, including but not limited to:
- Handle 50-80 files PER MONTH.
- Primary liaison between agents, escrow, title and mortgage companies.
- Responsible for negotiating offers and terms during escrow process.
- Reviews and ensures all necessary information is entered in the internal system.
- Responsible for creation and ensuring accuracy of all transaction documents.
- Responsible for sending all transaction disclosures to cooperating real estate agent, escrow and mortgage company.
- Coordinates the repair negotiations and follows through until agreed repairs (if any) are completed.
- Responsible for coordinating with cooperating real estate agent, the completion of important transactional deadlines for each escrow to include (but not limited to) removal of inspection, loan, appraisal, and repair contingencies as negotiated.
- Responsible for drafting written communication and managing correspondence to all parties of the escrow transaction.
- Collaborate with managing broker to strategize and create the most optimal outcome for each asset after considering all factors.
- Create and modify CAR Forms or the region's respective association forms for Realtors and Broker.
- Responsible for maintaining customized in-house database.
- Answer incoming phone calls/emails and manage daily operations of the Broker's office.
- Responsible for ensuring files are in compliance with internal policies and department of real estate policies for the respective region.
The ideal candidate:
- “You don’t truly feel alive unless you are working... You thrive in a fast-paced workspace... You are the most organized person you know.”
- A self-motivated, dedicated individual.
- A doer who thrives in a fast-paced environment, handles multiple responsibilities, sees each and every transaction through from beginning to end and makes it all look easy.
- A strategist who has the need for speed and coasts at high-velocity.
- A leader and communicator who sets aggressive goals for themselves.
- A skilled strategist who can quarterback the team when the situation calls for it.
In the past, you might have...
- Worked as a Senior Transaction Coordinator in a Real Estate Office or
- An Executive Assistant or an Operations Manager to a top performing team
Ideally, you are familiar with or can easily master...
- Microsoft Suite of Services Including Outlook
- Personal computer
- Copy and fax machines
Location/commute: Redondo Beach, CA.
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm with occasional flexibility on evenings and weekends required.
Compensation: $65,000-$70,000 annually with a bonus
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Pet Insurance. 401k matching once vested, Savings Opportunities once vested and Investment Opportunities after 6 months.
$65,000 - $75,000 based on experience
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.