Diamond & LeSueur
Adam Diamond Law (a division of Diamond & LeSueur, P.C.) is seeking an Associate Attorney to join its growing real estate team. In order to be able to continue to provide the dedicated and highly efficient service our firm is known for, we are looking for a skilled attorney with a great attitude and at least two years of legal experience in residential real estate who can hit the ground running.
The ideal candidate will have experience handling residential real estate transactions, as well as some litigation experience.
- Conducting initial consultations with prospective clients
- Extensive interaction with clients and real estate agents via phone, email, Zoom, and face-to-face
- Handling and managing multiple real estate matters from open to close
- Calendaring and monitoring dates
- Drafting legal documents (including closing documents) and correspondence
- Reviewing title commitments and clearing title exceptions
- Occasional court coverage for our litigation team on family law, foreclosure defense and traffic prosecution matters
- Must have an active Illinois law license
- Must be community-minded and interested in networking and building relationships in and around McHenry County
- Must be tech-savvy (including proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint) and able to quickly learn new software applications (working knowledge of Smokeball is a plus)
- Must be willing to gain experience by assisting other attorneys with administrative support, research, motion practice and court appearances
- Must have the desire to succeed and generate business
About Diamond & LeSueur
Adam Diamond Law's vision of changing the way people view their attorneys is rooted in our core values: connect with people, always be curious and seek the simple solution.
So, if you are:
- Passionate about helping people, making their lives easier, and building long-lasting relationships with them
- Interested in the opportunity to help grow a busy real estate practice, while also learning about family law, estate planning and general civil litigation
Then we invite you to apply by submitting:
- A current resume
- A cover letter (not to exceed 2 pages) explaining why you became a lawyer, your favorite lawyer joke (so we know you have a good sense of humor) and your salary expectations
- Three references with current contact information including phone numbers and e-mail addresses.