Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Terra Firma Realty has an immediate need for talented Real Estate Agents to service buyer leads. Be part of a high-producing team that is looking to expand and hire talent. If you are looking to build a career in real estate or looking to take your existing career to the next level, there is no better place to start!
- No Monthly office bills!
- Errors and Omissions Insurance included!
- No Franchise Fees!!
- No Desk fees!
- Agents Paid by Direct Deposit!
- Personalized 1-on-1 coaching/training
- Professional development
- Ongoing support
- Systems to help you get productive faster
- Experienced and highly reputable team of motivated agents to coach you
- GREAT company culture
This position does require an active Real Estate License. You must be currently licensed or actively pursuing your Wisconsin Real Estate License.
We do offer a salary plus commission salary plan to get you started while training!
$60,000 - $200,000 + Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, and close appointments to agreements
- Lead generate by phone for 10+ hours per week and follow up on leads
- Responsible for maintaining consistent lead follow-up until the prospect purchases
- Perform buyer consultations and assist buyers in getting pre-approved
- Show homes and vacant buildable lots, including appointments set by the team, appointments procured from team leads, and appointments set through your sphere of influence
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for buyers
- Consult with clients to ensure an exceptional experience of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Must be willing to work a 45+ hour work week including some weekends and evenings
- Must consistently utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company)
- Participate in daily team huddles, weekly team meetings, and monthly one-on-one coaching sessions with the Sales Manager or Team Lead
- Participate in and complete assigned training specific to the position
- Participate in team-related activities and competitions as well as community events sponsored by the company
- Successfully closed an average of 3+ sales per month during a calendar year (don’t worry if you are not currently closing this volume of business, you will after learning and following our process)
- Perform data entry into relevant databases including CRM programs, data spreadsheets, daily success tracker, etc.
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Shows in-depth knowledge of the real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Licensed Wisconsin Real Estate Agent in good standing
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Real Estate (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including outstanding listening skills
- Personable with superior customer service skills that exceed expectations and keep clients not only satisfied but happy
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn and adapt to new technology and new systems
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Google Suite including G-Mail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and use of G-Drive
$60,000 - $200,000
About Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Terra Firma Realty is a brokerage based in DeForest, Wisconsin. Our niche is helping people with residential and recreational properties throughout south central Wisconsin.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you love the outdoors, enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Terra Firma team member!