Eric Gerard Realty
Our leading real estate investment firm is looking for a property manager. The ideal property manager must be able to manage a portfolio of properties and possess strong leadership and customer service skills in dealing with residents, board members, and vendors. This position will be responsible for enforcing regulations, preparing budgets and processing financial matters, and attending board meetings (day or evening).
This position requires someone who has strong computer skills, is able to take initiative, is well organized, detail-oriented, and able to speak in front of large groups. Prior experience in property management is a bonus.
We offer a competitive salary and administrative and team support. If you’re ready to join a team that can utilize your talents and help you establish a career, apply now!
- Resolve tenant complaints to satisfaction and in accordance with our high quality of property standards
- Prepares annual budget to help make sure financial objectives are met
- Establish rates by researching local market and calculating costs so pricing is accurate and fair
- Coordinates and oversees on-site operations including budget implementation, vendor relationships, contractor workmanship, rent collections, accounts payable, etc. to ensure smooth operations of the property
- Monitor all new prospects and incorporate findings into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Able and willing to work both evenings and weekends
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Demonstrable skills in negotiation and selling
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Great with people– warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Eric Gerard Realty
Eric Gerard Realty founder has over 15 years of experience in customer service, finance, and real estate. An East Texas native, he moved to Dallas in 2005 to attend Dallas Baptist University where he received a bachelor’s degree and M.B.A.
Eric Gerard is focused on providing exceptional service to clients, and after years of working in different capacities in customer service, finance, and real estate, Eric founded Eric Gerard Realty in 2018.