Tzadik Management is seeking a property manager with a proven track record of success. The ideal candidate will be professional at all times, exhibit strong organizational skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The property manager will also display excellent business judgment, have an acute concern for resident satisfaction, and thrives to meet property occupancy and delinquency goals.
You’ll be supported by an onsite regional manager. We offer a competitive salary, commission opportunity, and a full benefits package including 401k. You’ll also qualify for a substantial rent discount at one of our properties. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Demonstrate ability to understand financial goals, and operate assets in owners’ best interest in accordance with the Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Maintain accurate records of all community transactions and submit them on a timely basis (i.e., rent rolls, delinquency reports, move-in/move-outs, etc.).
- Ensure that all rents and late fees/check charges are collected, posted, and deposited in a timely manner.
- Ensure the property is rented to the fullest capacity.
- Help Create and organize marketing initiatives that generate excitement and new qualified leads/leases.
- Continually monitor and analyze traffic logs, conversion ratios, budget guidelines, renewal information, marketing data, etc., to be able to give up-to-date and proper information when requested by others.
- Deal with resident concerns and requests on a timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction.
- Develop and/or implement resident retention programs (i.e. resident functions, special promotions, monthly newsletters, etc.).
- Ensure distribution of all company or community-issued notices (i.e. bad weather, emergency, etc.).
- Consistently implement policies of the community.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- B.A. preferred, High School Diploma required
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience preferred
- Experience as a property manager with experience in C and D properties is preferred.
- Microsoft Office proficiency is required.
- Experience with any property management software (i.e AppFolio, Yardi, MRI, etc.) is preferred.
- LCAM/CAM certification is desired.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends as needed.
- Ability to drive for leasing purposes with a valid driver’s license may be required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
ASK ABOUT OUR SIGNING BONUS POTENTIAL TODAY!
*Tzadik is a Drug-Free Workplace*
$40,000 - $43,000
About Tzadik Management
Tzadik Management is a growing, innovative and driven real estate and property management company based in Hollywood, Florida. Since its formation in 2007, Tzadik has managed more than $1 billion in apartment complexes, over 15 million square feet of commercial real estate, and more than 19,000 units in over 20 states.
Through excellent management, a focus on company culture, and a tech-driven style of operating, Tzadik has established a reputation for “Building Lasting Relationships.”
At Tzadik Management we are seeking dynamic individuals who are looking to grow in the real estate industry. At Tzadik our purpose is to Discover Opportunities and Solve Problems!.
At Tzadik we live by our Core Values:
We Make It Happen
We Succeed Together
We Never Stop Growing
Come grow with us!
Please visit us at www.tz-m.com