KeyOpp Property Management & Investments
Our leading real estate investment firm is looking for a property manager. The ideal property manager must be able to manage a portfolio of properties and possess strong leadership and customer service skills in dealing with residents, board members, and vendors. This position will be responsible for enforcing regulations, preparing budgets and processing financial matters, and attending board meetings (day or evening).
This position requires someone who has strong computer skills, is able to take initiative, is well organized, detail-oriented, and able to speak in front of large groups. Prior experience in property management is a bonus.
We offer a competitive salary and administrative and team support. If you’re ready to join a team that can utilize your talents and help you establish a career, apply now!
- Maintain vendor relationships, implement budgets and coordinate on-site operations to ensure smooth operation of the property
- Advertise and obtain referrals in order to attract new tenants
- Research local rental rates and calculate costs so pricing is in line with current market conditions
- Maintain property by investing and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, and contracting with landscaping services to ensure our tenant’s satisfaction
- Collects rent, pays bills, schedules and keeps track of expenditures to help ensure financial goals
- Coordinates and manages all facets of resident move-outs including inspections, turnkey activities, security deposit disposition and owner communication
- Coordinates on-site operations including vendor relationship management, contractor workmanship review, accounts receivable (i.e. rent collection, utility invoicing), accounts payable (i.e. pay bills), etc. to ensure smooth operations of the business and portfolio
- Create budgets perform other duties to make certain financial objects are being met
- Research and understand rental rates, overhead operating expenses, depreciation, taxes within the context of profit and investment goals to develop transparency and recommendations for owners with respect to the return on their investment
- Coordinate turnkey projects for vacant units
- Coordinate and manage different property management projects such as roofing, painting, fire panel upgrades, property inspections, key management and etc.
- Research and development programs to improve customer satisfaction with Residents, Vendors and Property Owners
- Identify and implement improvements to existing processes to drive efficiency and achieve operational excellence
- Able and willing to work both evenings and weekends
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- Basic understanding of MS Office
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience preferred
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain and meet project deadlines
- Excellent and effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to Muti-task
- Project management experience is a plus
- Bi-lingual (Cantonese, Mandarin or Spanish) preferred
$60,000 - $85,000 yearly
About KeyOpp Property Management & Investments
We are a top Property Management company looking for that special someone with great energy and focus to join our successful team. You will have the opportunity to learn about a wide range of real estate services above and beyond property management including, but not limited to, representing buyers and sellers, and real estate investing. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work with professionals like us who enjoy a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding work environment. Incredible growth opportunities and upside potential await you.