The IRBY Group
Our top firm is seeking an Assistant Property Manager with a proven track record of success. The ideal candidate will be professional at all times, exhibit strong organizational skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Property Manager will also display excellent business judgment, have an acute concern for customer satisfaction, and possess a strong sense of fairness and integrity as they manage and oversee a significant new real estate asset.
In return, you’ll be supported by our caring and concise administrative team. You’ll also receive continuing education and a competitive salary.
- Monitor all new prospects and incorporate findings into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting and refunding security deposits to facilitate smooth move-in and move-out processes
- Coordinate repairs and renovations for tenants in a timely manner and to their satisfaction
- Create budgets, collect rent, pay bills and perform other duties to make certain financial objects are being met
- Advertise and obtain referrals in order to attract new tenants
- Maintain vendor relationships, implement budgets and coordinate on-site operations to ensure smooth operation of the property
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals to ensure fair and competitive pricing
- Monitor collections and actively collect outstanding debts
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Flexibility in schedule to include working both evenings and weekends
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- Must have experience with FHA and laws surround Section 8 properties
$15 - $20 per hr plus bonuses
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate firm. We invest in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We own and operate several successful real estate related businesses and seek to drive solutions to elevate our communities.
We are sincerely committed to the personal and professional success of our ELITE IRBY WARRIORS.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Only apply if you’re able to perform at this level and you're willing to commit to the following principles:
- Accountability & extreme ownership
- Team First
- Massive Action
- Integrity and Honesty
- Drive positive solutions
- Complete domination; reject mediocrity
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
Check us out on our website at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.