The IRBY Group
Our top firm is seeking a Property Manager with a proven track record of success. The ideal candidate will be professional at all times, exhibit strong organizational skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Property Manager will also display excellent business judgement, have an acute concern for customer satisfaction and possess a strong sense of fairness and integrity as they manage and oversee a significant new real estate asset.
In return you’ll be supported by our caring and concise administrative team. You’ll also receive continuing education and a competitive salary.
- Monitor all new prospects and incorporate findings into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting and refunding security deposits to facilitate smooth move-in and move-out processes
- Coordinate repairs and renovations for tenants in a timely manner and to their satisfaction
- Create budgets, collect rent, pay bills and perform other duties to make certain financial objects are being met
- Advertise and obtain referrals in order to attract new tenants
- Maintain vendor relationships, implement budgets and coordinate on-site operations to ensure smooth operation of the property
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals to ensure fair and competitive pricing
- Monitor collections and actively collect outstanding debts
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Flexibility in schedule to include working both evenings and weekends
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
$35,000 - $40,000 + bonuses DOE
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a Mobile, AL, family-owned real estate investment firm that invests in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We are growing rapidly firm dedicated to making our surrounding communities a better place! We own and operate several, very successful real estate related businesses.
We love to see, and are sincerely committed to, the success of our team members! We hope you will come join our seriously fun, and growing team!