Tampa's Best Realty
Our leading real estate investment firm is looking for a property manager. The ideal property manager must be able to manage a portfolio of properties and possess strong leadership and customer service skills in dealing with residents, board members, and vendors. This position will be responsible for enforcing regulations, preparing budgets and processing financial matters, etc.
This position requires someone who has strong computer skills, is able to take initiative, is well organized, detail-oriented, and able to speak in front of large groups. Prior experience in property management is a bonus.
We offer a competitive salary and administrative and team support. If you’re ready to join a team that can utilize your talents and help you establish a career, apply now!
- Resolve tenant complaints to satisfaction and in accordance with our high quality of property standards
- Collects rent, pays bills, schedules and keeps track of expenditures to help ensure financial goals
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Monitor all new prospects and incorporate findings into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Coordinates and oversees on-site operations including budget implementation, vendor relationships, contractor workmanship, rent collections, accounts payable, etc. to ensure smooth operations of the property
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Able and willing to work both evenings and weekends
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- Knowledge of home maintenance and repairs
$15 - $20 hourly
About Tampa's Best Realty
Tampa's Best Realty's mission is to help their clients achieve their goals of homeownership, make profitable investments, and offer stress-free management services all while dealing honestly, fairly, and giving the best service possible.