Borelli Real Estate Services
Our top performing, family oriented firm is seeking a Property Manager with a proven track record of success. The ideal candidate will be professional at all times, exhibit strong organizational skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Property Manager will also display excellent business judgement, have an acute concern for customer satisfaction and possess a strong sense of fairness and integrity as they manage and oversee a significant new real estate asset.
In return you’ll have a flexible schedule and be supported by our caring and concise administrative team. You’ll also receive continuing education and a competitive salary.
- Monitor all new prospects and incorporate findings into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Advertise and obtain referrals in order to attract new tenants
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals to ensure fair and competitive pricing
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Maintain property by investing and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, and contracting with landscaping services to ensure our tenant’s satisfaction
- Collects rent, pays bills, schedules and keeps track of expenditures to help ensure financial goals
- Coordinates and oversees on-site operations including budget implementation, vendor relationships, contractor workmanship, rent collections, accounts payable, etc. to ensure smooth operations of the property
- As a business leader you'll assist in the daily business matters helping to manage operations, leasing activities, collections, renewals, ordering supplies and communications of policies and procedures
- You enjoy a flexible schedule yet are organized with your work and priorities
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in person
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Must have CA driver’s license, clean DMV record and reliable transportation for driving to properties in other towns
- Must be able to successfully pass a credit and background investigation
- Appfolio management software experience is a plus
- Property management experience preferred
- CA Real Estate License is preferred, required within 6 months of employment
$26,400 Salaried + 401K
About Borelli Real Estate Services
Borelli Real Estate Services is your "one stop shop" for all of your real estate needs where we have one priority - you! We offer many exceptional services for you from being able to represent you as a buyer/seller to taking care of your investment property by offering property management services.
Almost every agent at Borelli Real Estate Services is an investor and know the importance of professional property management. Let Borelli Real Estate Services accomplish what all others can only promise. Borelli Real Estate Services specializes in the professional management and renting of investment properties such as: single family homes, duplexes, and four-plexes in Los Banos, Dos Palos, Turlock, Gustine, Merced, Modesto, and the entire Central Valley. Our staff's ability to increase the value of your investment is unmatched in the Central Valley Area.