Moss Real Estate Co
We are looking for our next great property manager. The property manager will oversee the coordination and supervision of service providers and be accountable for all on-site property management, including local marketing, all tenant relations and financial reporting.
Our property managers enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. We offer you career development opportunities, an empowering work environment and a myriad of recognition and awards. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Coordinate repairs and renovations for tenants in a timely manner and to their satisfaction
- Maintain vendor relationships, implement budgets and coordinate on-site operations to ensure smooth operation of the property
- Help create and organize marketing initiatives that generate excitement and new qualified leads/leases
- Collects rent, pays bills, schedules and keeps track of expenditures to help ensure financial goals
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Flexibility in schedule to include working both evenings and weekends
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in person
- High School Diploma or GED required
17 - 25 hourly
About Moss Real Estate Co
Bonded together by their shared belief in teamwork, integrity, innovation and loyalty, Their collaborative mindset allows them to closely work together for feedback from multiple perspectives, which in turn, empowers clients to make the best decision for their wants, needs and financial well-being. Service first approach with that mindset in all that we do.