Beagle Real Estate
We are a leader in property development and management, and we are expanding our portfolio with new developments. We’re looking for the best and brightest Property Manager in the area to lead our team at our newest location.
The ideal candidate will excel in satisfying the needs of the ownership and tenants while preserving and increasing the value of the properties.
If you’re looking for a company you can grow with that offers team support and a great work/life balance, apply today!
- Advertise vacancies, obtain referrals from current tenants, show units, and showcase advantages of locations and services to help obtain new tenants
- Collects rent, pays bills, schedules and keeps track of expenditures to help ensure financial goals
- Coordinates and oversees on-site operations including budget implementation, vendor relationships, contractor workmanship, rent collections, accounts payable, etc. to ensure smooth operations of the property
- Monitor all new prospects and incorporate findings into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Research local rental rates and calculate costs so pricing is in line with current market conditions
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in person
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Basic understanding of MS Office
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
About Beagle Real Estate
As a local Melbourne business owner, we take great pride in helping residents sell their houses for the most money.
At Beagle Real Estate, we firmly believe in honesty and accessibility for all our clients. With a real estate market that is on the seller’s side, we have the local knowledge and proven marketing strategy to make sure you sell your house for the most money possible, while also providing a stress-free experience.