The Property Manager is responsible for maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, maintaining and securing premises. We are looking for a prudent property manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
Our Property Managers enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. You will oversee the coordination and supervision of service providers and be accountable for all on-site property management, including local marketing, all tenant relations, and financial reporting. We offer you career development opportunities, an empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs, planning renovations and contracting with landscaping services.
- Creates and organizes marketing initiatives that generate excitement and new qualified leads/leases
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining advantages of location and services and showing units
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting security deposit
- Coordinates and manages resident move-ins / move-outs including processing applications
- Exceeds resident satisfaction with high quality, professional customer service
- Good knowledge of leasing rules and regulations
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High-energy and enjoys a fast paced environment
- Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service
- Great with people — warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Basic computer skills: Typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
- High School Diploma or equipment
- Available evenings and weekends
$35,000 plus Bonuses
About RE/MAX Prime
RE/MAX Prime is a real estate brokerage with a family feel. We help people buy, sell or rent residential real estate. We have an amazing group of people who work here and we are family.