Chad Schwendeman Real Estate Group
The Property Manager is responsible for maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises. We are looking for a Property Manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction, and revenue.
If you’re an experienced Property Manager looking for your next great job then look no further! You’ll join an aggressive and progressive team that knows how to deliver excellent customer service. You’ll be rewarded for your service with competitive compensation, paid time off, and exceptional support.
- Prepares annual budget to help make sure financial objectives are met
- Monitor incoming leads and prospects and then incorporate into marketing campaigns to help increase lease numbers
- Advertise vacancies, obtain referrals from current tenants, show units, and showcase advantages of locations and services to help obtain new tenants
- Coordinates and oversees on-site operations including budget implementation, vendor relationships, contractor workmanship, rent collections, accounts payable, etc. to ensure smooth operations of the property
- Coordinate repairs and renovations for tenants in a timely manner and to their satisfaction
- Basic understanding of MS Office
- Demonstrable skills in negotiation and selling
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in person
- High School Diploma or GED required
$15 per hour
About Chad Schwendeman Real Estate Group
The Chad Schwendeman Real Estate Group is one of the top Real Estate Teams in the entire United States. In 2020, we successfully helped over 900 families obtain their real estate goals. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, look no further.