We are a leader in property development and management, and we are expanding our portfolio with new developments. We’re looking for the best and brightest Property Manager in the area to lead our team at our newest location.
The ideal candidate will excel in satisfying the needs of the ownership and tenants while preserving and increasing the value of the properties.
If you’re looking for a company you can grow with that offers team support and a great work/life balance, apply today!
- Monitor all new prospects and incorporate findings into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Advertise vacancies, obtain referrals from current tenants, show units, and showcase advantages of locations and services to help obtain new tenants
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Research local rental rates and calculate costs so pricing is in line with current market conditions
- Maintain property by investing and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, and contracting with landscaping services to ensure our tenant’s satisfaction
- Provide amazing internal and external customer service to landlords, tenants, trade vendors, and team members
- Create and manage assigned work orders
- Schedule and complete property move-in, move-out, and periodic inspections of properties
- Manage property repairs and improvements in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Keep systems updated with the latest information on assigned tasks
- Determine tenant damages upon move-out and process tenant security deposit disposition statements
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, find solutions, as well as maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- High-level accuracy with documents and impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, maintenance of home systems
- Timely and effective communication with fellow team members and clients
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Must have your own reliable transportation and smartphone
- High School Diploma required
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
$50,000 yearly + Bonuses
About RPM Pros
RPM Pros is the market leader when it comes to residential leasing and property management services. We provide full-service leasing and property management for the client that wants to be hands-off, as well as a standalone leasing service for landlords with the necessary time and expertise to handle the ongoing management responsibilities on their own. There is a good reason why property owners in Northern Virginia turn to RPM PROS as their first choice: we have revolutionized property management in a way that guarantees a more reliable, scale-able, professional and technology-driven management platform.