Hargreaves Home Sales Team
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, maintaining and securing premises. We are looking for a prudent assistant to be responsible for the oversight of residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
Our Assistant Property Managers enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. You will oversee the coordination and supervision of service providers and be accountable for all on-site property management, including local marketing, all tenant relations, and financial reporting. We offer you career development opportunities, an empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards.
- Process applications for new residents
- Accomplish all financial objectives by forecasting budgets
- Coordinate on-site operations
- Monitor market trends and our property performance
- Enforce rules of occupancy
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit
- Ensure compliance in regards to county and city regulations for properties
- Accurately process accounts payable and ensure tenant and landlord accounts are accurate at all times
- Frequently communicate with landlords and tenants to make sure that any concerns are promptly addressed
- Works comfortably in a fast paced environment
- Familiar with leasing regulations
- Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service
- Basic computer skills: typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- Must be willing to obtain a Maryland Real Estate License
- Knowledge of Quickbooks online, Excel and Buildium preferred
$25,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Hargreaves Home Sales Team
We are a fast-growing Real Estate team out of Ellicott City, Maryland. We have a mission to change lives; those of our clients, those of our Agents and those of our employees. We are community service based, and are known to go above and beyond for those who we are in business with.