We’re looking for an experienced construction project manager who can lead our team to success! You’ll oversee the entire construction project, making sure it’s completed correctly and on time. Our ideal candidate will be an effective problem-solver who loves motivating people and thrives on achievement. If you’re ready to lead an extraordinary team where you can take ownership from start to finish, let’s talk. Start your application today!
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients and contractors ensuring their complete satisfaction with our services
- Expertly scheduling and coordinating projects from start to finish, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest standards
- Procuring all necessary materials, including paint and other supplies, to ensure seamless project execution
- Leading talented painters to ensure projects run smoothly and exceed expectations
- Superb leadership capability, organizational skills, time-management abilities, and communication skills
- Construction or project management software experience is a significant plus
- 1+ years of experience as a construction project manager
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Pgh Painters
What is our Company About?
- "Service Focused" - We are dedicated to providing outstanding service to our clients and are looking for someone who shares this passion.
- "Do The Right Thing" - We are a company that values integrity and are looking for someone who will always do what is right.
- "Do What You Say" - We believe in being accountable for our actions and are looking for someone who will do what they say they will do.
- "Get Stuff Done" - we are a company of action and are looking for someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get things done.