Ross Mortgage Corporation
Ross Mortgage Corporation is a full-service mortgage company that originates, underwrites, and closes residential mortgage loans. Ross Mortgage is a family-owned company that has been in operation for over 70 years. The Residential Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for providing great quality customer service by obtaining necessary documentation for underwriting the loan file, obtaining third party documentation, communicating directly with the customer and loan officer in a professional and effective manner, and working with other various departments throughout the company to ensure the loan is processed, closed, and funded correctly. This position will be at our Livonia, Michigan office location We are flexible with in-person hybrid schedule.
- Verify the application is complete and the accuracy of system input.
- Verifies documentation submitted and identifies any potential issues that may arise in underwriting.
- Performs a thorough review and analysis of borrower’s credit, employment, income, and assets as required by the loan program. Responsible to hand over a completely documented file to the underwriter for approval or denial.
- Directly communicates with customers, Loan Officer, underwriters, and third-party companies to obtain any documentation required for loan qualification.
- Review loan approvals and address all conditions required for underwriting and closing.
- Work with various departments in the company to make sure all conditions are met and the loan is able to reach a closing.
- Manage pipeline by reports within allotted turn-around times.
- Helps with pre-closing and/or funding conditions.
- Maintaining a professional attitude throughout all communications with all internal and external communication to customers and third-party vendors.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of recent residential mortgage processing experience.
- Knowledge of RESPA guidelines, general knowledge of all mortgage, and consumer lending regulations.
- Knowledge of residential mortgage loan types, including Conventional, FHA, MSHDA, and VA.
- Great customer service skills to customers and third parties.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and service level agreements set by the company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Available to work overtime when needed.
- Someone who is productive and takes initiative.
- Willing to work in our Livonia, Michigan office. We are flexible with a hybrid schedule.
$45,000 to $50,000
About Ross Mortgage Corporation
Ross Mortgage Corporation is a successful mortgage banking company with a reputation for professionalism, integrity, and quality service. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, Ross is one of the top independent lenders in the Midwest and serves its valued customers through a network of offices.
Founded in 1949, Ross Mortgage combines 70 years of mortgage lending experience with state-of-the-art mortgage lending technology. As a full-service mortgage lender, Ross Mortgage Corporation delivers superior service and pricing to our customers since, as a lender, we possess underwriting authority and retain control over the entire transaction.
Ross Mortgage Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.