The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, complete pre-approvals, prepare paperwork including disclosures, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Work with our referral sources, title companies, and our team to get files to the closing table on time and as agreed.
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- At least 5+ years of RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE EXPERIENCE, preferably as a loan processor, assistant, underwriter, or loan officer.
- NMLS License in Texas required.
- Experience with Encompass, Optimal Blue, Mortgage coach, DU/LP are all plusses.
- Advanced comprehension of residential loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA/VA, and Jumbo loans.
About The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We are a trendsetting mortgage production team on a huge growth plan with an impeccable reputation. Our business is nearly 100% referral-based so our clients are quality and our deals are nearly 100% A-Paper - no busted-up files. This means the cream rises to the top. Our clients love working with us, they trust us, and that makes our work environment one of the best (if not the best) in the biz.
Our company is one of the best in the business. We have the most talented group of mortgage practitioners in the US and can back it up. We were named one of the Best Mortgage Companies To Work For by National Mortgage News. We are also "Great Place to Work" Certified & we've been named a "Top Places to Work" by the Houston Chronicle.