TurnKey Real Estate Inc
Established Property Management Company seeking a full time, reliable maintenance technician to perform general home maintenance. This position addresses deadlines across a multitude of assigned services on a daily basis. Positive, professionalism needed to work in tenant-occupied homes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with general maintenance experience.
- Prioritize, multi-task, take initiative, and be accountable for actions.
- Remain professional at all times.
- Working knowledge of plumbing and basic carpentry skills.
- Teamwork is a priority. Must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed.
- Ability to climb (ladders), balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Possess the tools necessary to complete repairs and installations.
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation preferably truck or van.
- The minimum age requirement is 21 years.
- Complete basic plumbing, such as faucet and toilet repairs.
- Complete basic drywall repairs.
- Knowledgeable to do basic home repairs.
- Change out or replace locks as needed.
- Performs work duties in a variety of environmental conditions, including but not limited to the following: Hot, cold, outdoor, indoor, dry, humid, slippery surfaces, heights, and possibly congested areas.
Please respond with the most current contact information and references.
Property Management is an equal opportunity company.
$18 - $20 hourly
About TurnKey Real Estate Inc
Our growing business values family, team, and a strong work ethic! Our ideal candidate will have these core values as well. If you want to work in an exciting environment, be a part of a team that is leading the investment real estate industry, and looking for opportunities for future growth, look no further. An equal opportunity company.