Slepian, Schwartz and Landgaard
In these difficult and uncertain times, while others are reducing their staff, we are hiring!!
Are you an experienced Real Estate Closer looking for an opportunity to take your experience, knowledge, and teamwork skill sets to the next level?
We are a well-respected law firm seeking a residential real estate closer with at least 2 years’ experience. Successful candidates will have residential title work experience, including an understanding of title reports and preparation of residential loan packages as well as experience with high volume residential closings. Softpro experience preferred but not required.
Ideal candidates must be pleasant and professional, have accomplished verbal and written English language abilities, strong interpersonal communication skills, and a dedicated work ethic.
If you have a background in title processing, mortgage or real estate transactions, an eye for detail and discrepancies, and a customer service mindset, we’d love to talk with you today!
Our Employee Benefits Include:
- Dental Insurance
- Health Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Whether you are looking for a job or looking to change jobs, the grass is greenest at 42 Eastbrook Bend, Peachtree City, Georgia!
- Communicate with pre-closer to be sure all items are complete and all settlement figures are correct, and with post-closer to ensure the deeds are recorded, outstanding loans are paid off, and any remaining issues are resolved
- Coordinate with the loan officer, mortgage loan processor, and underwriter to guarantee all closing instructions are followed, all documents in the closing package are properly executed, and all underwriting requirements have been satisfied
- Analyze and verify the accuracy, consistency, and comprehensiveness of all documentation received such as contracts, exhibits and amendments, lender closing instructions, surveys, leases, proofs of identification, and public records in order to identify and resolve any inconsistencies or discrepancies and to ensure that a clear title is being conveyed
- Collaborate with title examiner and title underwriter to prepare title insurance policies, binders, and title commitments, and with loan closer to prepare real estate Closing Disclosures and Settlement Statements
- Aid Attorneys with administrative assistant essential duties, including clerical and data entry support
- Read all contracts, commitments, and lender closing instructions to complete real estate closings accurately and on time
- Maintain proper accounting procedures when depositing and removing earnest money funds and issuing final disbursements from the escrow account
- Exemplify excellent customer service in every interaction with the Firm’s clients and the public. This includes responding to messages and requests in a timely manner (within the same business day), graciously extending oneself to accommodate those served by the Firm, and performing job duties with enthusiasm and a genuine perceivable zest to be of service
Come join our team and experience a law firm culture like no other!
- Outstanding analysis, communication, and customer service skills
- 2+ years of experience with real estate transactions or the title or mortgage industries is essential, ideally as a title company closer or mortgage loan processor
- Intermediate proficiency with several computer programs including MS Office is needed. Softpro experience is preferred, but not required
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints
- Demonstrate the necessary aptitude in order to effectively communicate by telephone, e-mail, and in-person, follow instructions to the letter from a diverse group of clients, attorneys, and staff, and provide information with courtesy and tact
- Must exhibit a high level of client care and satisfaction and show support for the firm's beliefs
- Possess interpersonal skills necessary to interact fully, effectively, and appropriately with a vast array of people under a wide range of situations and circumstances so as to elicit an "impressed" response after each encounter
If, when looking in the mirror you see these traits, you should be working here!
$45,000 - $55,000 Starting based on experience
About Slepian, Schwartz and Landgaard
As THE premier law firm south of Atlanta we provide unparalleled opportunities to those professionals fortunate enough to become members of our firm. Specializing in areas of the law as diverse as Real Estate, Wills and Trusts, Estate Planning, Divorce, Family Law, Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, Mediation Services, Criminal Defense, Civil Litigation and Corporate and Business Law, our attorneys provide the highest quality of efficient legal representation to individuals and businesses across the State of Georgia.
We are at the top of our game, if you are at the top of yours, come join us!