Erwin Electric, Inc is currently seeking Service Electricians in the Tampa Bay Area.
Total compensation is based on experience and/or licensing. Candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance will receive top pay.
- Top pay and excellent benefits package, including Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Employee group discount program, rewards
- Vacation pay and Holiday pay
- Opportunities for advancement
- Consistent full-time work
- Company Vehicle
- Reputable and stable company that has been in business for 23+ years
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism
- Experience with completing custom homes from start to finish
- Manage 1-4 helpers on large projects
- Assemble and install electrical equipment, conductors, lighting, devices, and associated material to meet all requirements of the customer’s scope
- Perform Testing, Upgrades and Repairs to electrical systems and equipment
- Ensure that installations are completed in a neat and workmanlike manner and adhere to NEC and Florida Building code requirements
- Maintain company-provided tools and manage truck stock inventory levels
- Minimum 5 years in the electrical trade with a focus on residential installations
- Minimum 2 years experience in residential service
- Troubleshooting experience is required
- Journeyman electrician license is strongly preferred.
- Valid Driver's License and Clean Driving Record
- Clean criminal background check and able to pass a drug test.
- Professional Appearance and strong communication skills
Prior to employment a drug screen, background check and DMV report will be required
$21 - $25 hourly
About Erwin Electric
Erwin Electric is an established electrical contractor, with an excellent reputation in the electrical contracting community since 1997. We are a W/MBE and DBE certified electrical contracting corporation experienced in commercial, industrial, residential and government work.