Horvath Home Services
Client-focused residential HVAC repair & replacement company seeks experienced HVAC installers for residential replacements and add-ons. Top pay and full benefits including health and 401K. Must have a valid insurable driver's license and clean background
- This is a lead installer position.
- Manage a second installer.
- Responsible for laying out installations.
- Test work and provide quality assurance.
- Complete installations.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience as a lead HVAC installer for a residential service and replacement company.
- Experience as a lead installer.
- Experience managing second installers.
- Refrigeration testing and charging.
- Sheet metal fabrication for transitional and plenums.
- Basic line voltage and low voltage electric for furnace and air conditioning.
$75,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Horvath Home Services
Independently owned and operated family business. We are also part of a national brand. Serving Ocean County for over 20 years. We have a great culture We offer top benefits, a 401K plan, paid vacations, paid holidays, and paid time off.
We do full-service residential heating, AC, electrical, plumbing, bathroom and kitchen remodels.