Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
This position is responsible for providing the highest quality warranty service to Tim O'Brien Home's homeowners. This is accomplished through daily communication with homeowners and associated Trade Partners. The majority of the working hours will be spent with TOH homeowners in meetings, overseeing repairs, and performing minor repairs yourself at the home. Successful candidates will be highly organized, have outstanding communication skills, and be able to make well thought out decisions independently.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by working to deliver quality warranty services on a timely basis according to company policies and procedures.
- Thoroughly understand all sections and components of the Tim O’Brien Homes Warranty Program and all vendor warranty programs.
- Ensure that all customer communication is professional, with empathy, and occurs in a timely manner.
- Develop a professional and ethical relationship with TOH vendors, enforcing Vendor Scope of Work requirements.
- Ensure all Warranty work is completed and signed-off by homeowner within 30 days of warranty review with the ultimate goal being completion within 21 days.
- Participate as an active member of the Production Team by supporting all company initiatives, attending all department meetings and providing constructive insight to the Customer Care Manager.
- Communicate any recurring warranty issues to Customer Care Manager and provide insight on possible plan changes to resolve issues.
Core Competencies/Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to perform minor warranty repairs.
- Experience with Face to Face Customer Service.
- Experience with scheduling and organizing multiple projects.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding communication skills required.
- Ability to learn and use warranty management software.
- Ability to communicate effectively with outside vendors.
- Ability to independently make decisions and effectively problem solve issues.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Some college education preferred.
- Experience with residential home construction (preferred)
Other Requirement (e.g. Travel, Physical Demands)
- Daily travel required. Employee must own or lease a Truck/SUV and posses a valid driver’s license with insurance coverage. Employee must be able to navigate uneven terrain, stairs, and have the ability to stand for a prolonged period of time (4-6 Hours). Lastly, employee must be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs to chest height.
$46,000 - $52,000 annually based on experience
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award winning, semi-custom single family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison Wisconsin areas and the leader in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee. Join a team that lives by our seven Core Values which are the guiding principles that inspire our daily work and underscore our commitment to customers, vendor partners and each other.