Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
The Virtual Design Coordinator will serve as the main point of contact for the design and documentation of each new home produced by Tim O’Brien Homes. Day-to-day tasks will include generating a 3D Building Information Model of a home, using the model to generate an accurate set of construction drawings, and producing supplemental drawings as required. See the home come to life.
Join a team of people who live by seven Core Values which are the guiding principles of our daily work and underscore commitment to customers, vendor partners, and each other!
- Create accurate models of homes using Autodesk Revit
- Create and revise Revit models while supporting sales staff in gaining customer approvals, producing construction documents, and maintaining our Plan Portfolio
- Customize home plans, options, or details based on customer and Sales Team requests
- Maintain master models and standard structural options for all base plans in the portfolio
- Ensure that models and construction documents comply with our standards and specifications
- Provide support for design-related initiatives as they pertain to the company’s back-office systems
- Plan walks to review designs
- Produce construction documents meeting local building codes and requirements
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed construction drawings, specifications, and basic development drawings
- Ability to effectively coordinate and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to new challenges/software
- Time management skills
- Specific technology skills: Computer-Aided Drafting (CAD) or Building Information Modeling (BIM) software experience; (Autodesk) Revit, Lumion, Bluebeam
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year Revit Experience required
- Twinmotion or 3D Studio experience a plus
$52,000 - $62,000 Annually
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes Inc is an award-winning, semi-custom single-family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin areas. They are leaders in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee.
Join a team of people who live by seven Core Values which are the guiding principles of our daily work and underscore commitment to customers, vendor partners, and each other. Tim O'Brien Homes is also a partner of Neumann Companies and its affiliates.
We care about our team! Benefits available: Health, Dental, 401K, PTO and much more