Landmark Homes of TN Inc.
To provide management oversight for all phases of residential construction or renovation projects, including coordinating workers, material, and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Must be able to work with little or no supervision while managing different groups of sub-contractors.
- Provide ongoing management and monitor all phases of construction in new building projects to include the start, finish and closing of new building
- Coordinate on-site construction activity for the scope of work and for all trades
- Scheduling of subcontractors and delivery dates for materials
- Inspect subcontractors' work for quality standards
- Ensure all building codes, resolve quality control issues as they arise. - Coordinate the inspection process.
- Conduct walk-through inspections and other scheduled inspections
- Communicate safety standards to laborers and sub-contractors; enforces safety regulations on all job sites
- Interact daily with various departments of company, subcontractors and city inspectors
- Conduct final walk-through with each customer to create a punch list and direct correction of deficiencies before closing
- Maintain cleanliness of subdivision
- A degree in Construction Management or a related degree is highly preferred
- 3 years construction experience with some supervisor or project oversight experience
- A degree in Construction Management may be substituted for experience. -
- Knowledge of home building and construction systems/processes, building codes and register of contractor standards (ROC)
- Must be able to read blueprints to maintain quality control and inspect all aspects of construction including framing, stucco installations, electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Working knowledge and use of a wide range of hand and power tools. -Ability to explain complex issues to others in a manner easily understood by both associates in the industry and customers with limited knowledge of construction processes or terminology
- Excellent problem/conflict resolution skills, ability to handle and diffuse difficult situations
- Ability to prioritize projects, work against deadlines and organize work flow with multiple interruptions
- Work requires the ability to operate an automobile, have a valid state driver's license, and personal vehicle liability insurance coverage
- Need truck
- Pass drug test
- PDP (profile) test
- Supervisor, project management or construction management: 3 years
$70,000 + incentives/DOE
About Landmark Homes of TN Inc.
Landmark Homes of TN is growing again!
We are a premier residential home builder in Middle Tennessee for over 30 years. Landmark prides itself on providing our customers with exceptional Customer Service and Personalization. We are a team-centered company that strives to find the perfect fit for those who choose to join our roster. Our mission and core values place our emphasis on our team-centric philosophy, and we strive to build on the personal and professional success of our staff.
Landmark Homes of TN is searching for the best people in the industry who want to join our Elite Team!