Oak Street Management
If you like seeing a project through to completion, we might have the role for you. Our dynamic construction company is looking for an experienced construction superintendent to plan and manage our projects. You’ll be in charge of managing general contractors, hiring subcontractors, and maintaining safety and compliance at the construction site. We are looking for someone with 5 years of construction field experience and a passion for managing others. If you excel in leadership roles, relish the thought of checking off every item on the punch list, and are adept at overseeing large projects, apply now!
- Prepare a written proposal for homeowners that includes a cost estimate for the project
- Employ subcontractors and ensure they have all of the necessary permits
- Reduce accidents and delays on construction sites by ensuring strict adherence to health and safety regulations and reporting any problems to the project manager as soon as they arise
- Discuss the project's costs with clients and make sure the project stays within budget
- Maintain a daily record of project progress and home repair updates for the project manager and the homeowner
- Physical stamina to lift at least 40 lbs and use heavy equipment
- Finished training for OSHA 30 license and firm adherence to safety protocols on the job-site
- Basic computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a general contractor needed, with additional management experience being preferred
- Strong communication, organizational, leadership, and time-management skills
$65,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Oak Street Management
Fast-growing real estate development, construction, and property management team focused on great customer service and excellent product offerings.