Heroic Construction, LLC
Come and start your career at fast-growing Heroic Construction! We’ve Grown 500% in the last 18 months!
Residential remodeling estimators are generally responsible for estimating the fine details of specific work in the construction field. In this position, you will be the owner's right hand. The owner is extremely growth-oriented and specializing in building bog relationships and influencing people. This means that Heroic Construction has a lot of work referred to them and we need an extremely talented top-notch estimator to come join our team. All the projects will be residential in nature and range from 10k window job to a 1 million dollar row of townhouses. Why accept this position? Well because you'll be getting in with a company that has a strategic business plan and a goal to become a household name in the next 10 years.
- Have the sales department hand you a fresh new lead for a project
- Use project management software (Buildertrend) to develop a detailed estimate using the Scope of Work obtained from the owner
- Update cost catalog pricing and add new items as we use them
- Communicate will multiple vendors for the best pricing and service.
- Meet with clients and vendors for bids larger work
- Explore documentation in order to gain a deep understanding of the project requirements
- Select, measure, and track important metrics
- Visit Residential Homes necessary to do the estimate
- Perform complex analysis of collected data and metrics
- Prepare relevant and reliable forecasts
- Conduct complex risk analysis activities
- Create and present reports to the Owner
- Analyze and evaluate offers from vendors & sub-contractors
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with the key vendors and customers
- Previous working experience as a construction estimator for at least 3 years with great references
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Related field is a MUST!
- Certification in Construction Estimating
- Hands-on experience with complex data research activities
- Good understanding of data analysis methods and KPI's
- Familiarity with computer programs such as like BuilderTrend, CoConstruct, Clear Estimating, etc.
- Outstanding time-management skills (Must be Able to Have a Detailed Calendar)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
$70,000 W/ Benefits & Bonus Potential
About Heroic Construction, LLC
US Navy Veteran Owned and Operated Company
Heroic Construction is an experienced roofing and residential contracting company based in Delray Beach, FL. Heroic Construction is focused solely on your needs and desires. Loyalty is a value that has been with us since the beginning. Loyalty to you, quality of the job, and a job were done on time. All residential jobs, big or small, need to be taken seriously and treated with the same level of care and respect.
Company Core Values
- We are Hard Working
- We Do Whatever It Takes
- We Do the Right Thing
Candidates must have all of these Core Values to be considered for our Company!