Turn Key Real Estate Management, Inc.
Looking for a Project Manager for Residential Construction to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities in residential real estate. The Residential Construction Project Manager responsibilities include developing and implementing systems for residential property turnover and light rehab on homes to re-rent, verifying and reporting information. We are also looking for someone to work closely with our management team. This position is responsible for all aspects of turning a single family home from the start of vacancy to being fully ready for the rental market in 10 days.
We are looking for someone who can handle a fast-paced environment and all the details efficiently. This ideal candidate will possess great strength in communication, leadership, ability to prioritize, multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
- Lead manage, schedule and motivate personnel in a fast paced environment.
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline personnel.
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
- Ensure the company is on track or exceeding financial goals for the quarter and year.
- Lead and manage the company by setting the tone and work atmosphere; effectively communicate expectations while coordinating team efforts and step in to resolve conflict.
- Develop employee processes and delegate responsibilities and timelines for maximum optimization of employees’ time.
- Ensure all company policies, procedures and practices comply with applicable state and federal laws, rules and regulations and represent business best practices.
- Generate continual reports to set and accomplish goals, manage budgets, forecast, plan projects and provide regular and timely reporting on progress to the President.
- Meet with the President of the company to set future goals and expectations of the business as a whole.
- Previous experience proven as an Department Manager in Residential Construction Rehab or Maintenance areas.
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and residential turnover management.
- Budget development and oversight experience.
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices.
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics.
- A proven, independent, and self-motivated team player with ability to inspire greatness in others, make quick decisions and work effectively in a fast paced and high performance environment.
- Work well under pressure with tight deadlines and negotiate to achieve agreements by managing communications; issues are long-term operational, tactical and strategic in nature.
- Computer skills (databases, MS Office etc) a MUST for training and keeping databases current.
- Ability to train, develop, coach and give feedback to personnel in order to foster a valuable and successful team.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all information learned, shared, and used.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written along with strong customer service skills.
- Ability to read a financial statement - Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet to make strategic company decisions
- Coachable and have a great attitude.
This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. The candidate will be required to follow any other job related duties required by the manager. Property Management is an equal opportunity company.
Please respond apply with current contact information, resume and references.
$40,000 - $50,000 annually
About Turn Key Real Estate Management, Inc.
Our small business values family, team, and a strong work ethic! Our ideal candidate will have these core values as well. If you want to work in an exciting environment, be a part of a team that is leading the investment real estate industry, and looking for opportunities for future growth, look no further.