Turn Key Real Estate Management, Inc.
Property Management is looking for a motivated, detail oriented Manager who is able to take initiative and drive their team to meet critical deadlines while still providing quality work! Has the ability to manage to turn 20-25 homes weekly, drive from Middletown to Dayton as needed. This ideal candidate will possess great strength in COMMUNICATION, organization, ability to prioritize, multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
- Walking newly vacated properties to develop a budget and scope of work to be accomplished
- Assign work to crewmembers with good estimate of expected completion
- Track maintenance progress and ensuring work meets timeline
- Communicate the status to senior management of each home on a regular basis
- Ensure final cleaning and inspection is complete to quality standards and the property is ready for a prospective tenant to view, walking each property for a final inspection.
- General administrative functions
- DETAILED, immediately assigning tasks to crews WITH FOLLOWUP ON EACH ASSIGNED TASK
- Knowledge of construction processes, practices, Hands On/Punch Out item completion as needed, and scheduling is a MUST
- Microsoft Software knowledge a MUST! (Word-Excel-Office-Tablet-Smart phone)
- Communication skills are imperative, you must know the status of each property and communicate that regularly; updating spreadsheets as work is complete
- Thorough understanding of both scheduling and budgeting, able to estimate cost of needed repairs
- Property Management or Rehab experience is preferred
- Ability to analyze and prioritize information when making decisions
$42,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Turn Key Real Estate Management, Inc.
Our small business values family, team, and a strong work ethic! Our ideal candidate will have these core values as well. If you want to work in an exciting environment, be a part of a team that is leading the investment real estate industry, and looking for opportunities for future growth, look no further.
Please respond with current contact information, resume and references!