Heroic Construction, LLC
Construction administrative assistant helps executives roll out workplace initiatives, as well as administrate daily affairs of construction projects. This position is to help bolster the timely production of our residential construction projects.
This position entails doing mainly office responsibilities but also leaving the office to run building permits to building departments in the surrounding municipalities. Must have a reliable vehicle (mileage will be reimbursed).
First step in the hiring process for us is to take our personality & cognitive assessment. Online Buildertrend Certification program is a requirement after starting with the company.
- Online Buildertrend Certification program is a requirement after starting with the company. Ensure that project permit paperwork is complete and filed on time with the local municipality. This is very important so projects can start on time and there is incentives to complete these in a timely manner.
- Coordinating municipal building permit statuses.
- Sorting mail which is important because we receive license renewals from the state and local governments.
- Answering phones, taking messages and following up with customers. This is very important because we need to keep our customers updated & happy.
- Electronic filing of paperwork, extremely important to keep all paperwork for all jobs in their electronic file.
- Copying of paperwork especially before we submit records to the local building departments because they have a tendency to sometimes lose the paperwork after filing with them.
- Ordering supplies and overseeing supply reordering,
- Experience with filing construction building permits (residential projects)
- Experience answering the phones for a construction company.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Need to be team players, satisfied when the group is recognized, even at the expense of the individual members.
- Deadlines are important to this position, need to be good at prioritizing tasks to make sure that multiple deadlines are met.
- The need for a working knowledge of current office practices and software, we use Buildertrend to manage all our construction projects.
- The minimum education requirement is a high school diploma or the equivalent.
$31,200-$37,200 yearly w/ benefits
About Heroic Construction, LLC
US Navy Veteran Owned and Operated Company
Heroic Construction is an experienced roofing and residential contracting company based in Delray Beach, FL. Heroic Construction is focused solely on your needs and desires. Loyalty is a value that has been with us since the beginning. Loyalty to you, quality of the job, and a job was done on time. All residential jobs, big or small, need to be taken seriously and treated with the same level of care and respect.
Company Core Values:
- We are Hard Working
- We Do Whatever It Takes
- We Do the Right Thing
Candidates must have all of these Core Values to be considered for our Company!