We are a local, residential rental company and we are expanding our team! We’re looking for the best and brightest Assistant Property Manager in the area to manage our rentals and interact with our tenants.
The ideal candidate will excel in satisfying the needs of the management and tenants while preserving and increasing the value of the properties.
If the following statements are true, we want to hear from you!
- You are reliable and do what you say you’re going to do.
- You work well with others – you’re a team player.
- You re self-motivated and work hard because it’s who you are and you can’t imagine not giving 100%.
If you are interested in working with us, and want to take it to the next step, please read the following carefully. Do not email us. Do not respond to this posting. We do not want to see your resume. We want you to call 434-248-3776. Have a pen and paper ready so you can write some things down. You will leave a message and answer some questions we have for you. Use the words "Hill City" somewhere in your message. Most people won't do this, but we want our team to be detail oriented and follow directions. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Research local rental rates and calculate costs so pricing is in line with current market conditions, advertise available rental units.
- Interact with potential tenants about available homes, schedule showings, and lead tours through rental homes with potential tenants.
- Work with potential tenants through application process, present completed application packets to Property Manager.
- Contract with tenants by preparing leases, collecting and refunding security deposits to facilitate smooth move-in and move-out processes.
- Schedule and coordinate rental unit turnovers, by inspecting homes, scheduling contractor work, and preparing home for new tenants.
- Collect rent, notify tenants of late rents, file judgments and appear in court as needed for non payment of rent or other tenant issues.
- Maintain property by investing and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting units, and managing maintenance requests through to completion.
- Provide reports on rental units to Property Manager periodically.
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- Basic understanding of MS Office
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Basic understanding of Quickbooks
- Flexibility in schedule to include some weekends and/or evenings
$15.38 - $16.83 hourly
About Pinnacle Properties
We are locally owned and operated painting company in Lynchburg, VA and the surrounding counties. We were founded in 2002 and have been doing quality painting jobs ever since. We are a great company to work for and look forward to hearing from you. We are licensed and insured.