Turn Key Real Estate Management, Inc.
Our growing company is looking for an ambitious candidate in the Dayton Area to fill our Handyman Position. The ideal candidate will possess the unique combination of providing exceptional service, quality, and reliability, for all areas relating to plumbing, drywall repairing, and general maintenance.
This position addresses deadlines across a multitude of assigned services on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to take initiative and hold accountability.
- Maintain professionalism at all times.
- Minimum age requirement is 18 years.
- Candidate must have general maintenance experience.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of plumbing and basic carpentry skills.
- Team work is a priority. Must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to continually climb (ladders), balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Possess tools necessary to complete repairs and installations.
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation is a MUST (preferably truck or van).
- Basic plumbing, such as faucet and toilet repairs.
- Drywall repair, such as patch holes, sand, and paint.
- Basic repairs, such as repairing trim, attaching and cleaning gutters.
- Install replacement locks on residential homes.
- Performs work duties in a variety of environmental conditions, including but not limited to the following: Hot, cold, outdoor, indoor, dry, humid, slippery surfaces, heights, and possibly congested areas.
Please respond with most current contact information and references.
This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. The candidate will be required to follow any other job related duties required by the manager.
Property Management is an equal opportunity company.
Please attach references with your resume.
$18 - $20 an hour
About Turn Key Real Estate Management, Inc.
Our small business values family, team, and a strong work ethic! Our ideal candidate will have these core values as well. If you want to work in an exciting environment, be a part of a team that is leading the investment real estate industry, and looking for opportunities for future growth, look no further.