Rising Phoenix Real Estate
Residential Real Estate Acquisitions Agents
The one thing the Acquisitions Specialist should specialize in is dealing with motivated sellers, creating win/win results for both us and the Sellers, and getting contracts signed.
You will also be pro-actively networking for deals in any way you can, such as MLS deals, FSBO deals, Craigslist deals and pocket listings from realtors, referrals from past sellers or friends, and networking with other wholesalers and getting contracts signed!
This is a Dallas based position and there are daily in-office meetings. Please do not apply if you are looking for a remote position.
- Cold call
- Go on appointments with homeowners and acquire properties
- Manage leads within our customer relationship management software (CRM)
- Complete daily task within the CRM (mostly follow up calls)
- Pre-appointment planning by running neighborhood comps
- Build rapport with Sellers
- Takes pictures and video of every property inside and out
- Daily in office morning meetings and sales calls, NOT a remote position
- We are willing to train and invest in the right individual, but you must be open-minded and enthusiastic about learning our systems and processes
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and to actively look for ways to help people
- You will work between 35 and 45 hours per week with most of those hours being in the various targeted neighborhoods
- Saturday appointments may be required
- This is a Dallas based position and not remote
- Dependable transportation
- Valid Driver's license and current Auto Insurance
$90,000 - $110,000 yearly; Commission Only
About Rising Phoenix Real Estate
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing real estate team. We are a highly responsible, relational focused team who strive to dramatically enrich the lives of those around us through real estate. We believe in having fun, building relationships built on trust and mutual respect, solving problems, and treating our team members like family. With wholesales and fix + flips, we have bought or sold over 200 properties in the last two years.
Today we have four lines of business:
- We buy homes from motivated sellers and resell them to other investors.
- We buy homes, renovate them, and resell them to retail buyers.
- We buy homes for our owner's finance portfolio.
- We buy oil and gas minerals and royalties.