Zion Restoration Counseling Services
Zion Restoration Counseling Services is expanding and seeking committed, self-motivated, reliable, and collaborative Resident Therapists in the Northern Virginia area to join our group practice. We are seeking PT/FT provisionally licensed eligible mental health professionals working towards their LPC, or LCSW. Must have experience in working with Adults, Families, Couples, and Children.
Candidates must be open to being an integral part of our team and dedicated to upholding the vision and culture of our practice. We offer traditional and spiritual counseling services. We integrate evidence-based treatment modalities and operate from a multicultural perspective; valuing diversity as a strength.
- A steady stream of referrals
- Competitive Compensation
- Administrative Support
- Beautiful Office Space
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Professional Development Stipend
- Maintain confidentiality of records relating to clients' treatment. Maintains an awareness of applicable laws, regulations, and licensing requirements as they relate to client documentation.
- Assume accountability for providing appropriate documentation of all therapy/counseling sessions, significant incident occurrences, phone conversations, etc. consistent with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the maintenance of client files. Assures all needed releases of information and other paperwork are present in the file and up-to-date. Promptly requests new or additional information and paperwork as needed.
- Submit billing and other related paperwork within 48 hours.
- Conduct outreach and referral activities in surrounding communities, including Local Universities, Fairfax public schools, human service agencies, and medical providers.
- Gather information about mental health needs in the community and resources that could be used in conjunction with therapy.
- Evaluate clients' mental health conditions based on a review of client information, interviews, observation, tests, and collaboration with other staff members to perform clinical assessments and develop treatment plans.
- Conduct initial assessments and refer clients to community resources or to specialists as necessary.
- Develop and implement treatment plans based on diagnosis, clinical experience, and knowledge.
- Guide clients in the development of skills and strategies for managing and resolving their problems.
- Encourage clients to express their feelings and discuss what is happening in their lives, and help them to develop insight into themselves and their relationships.
- Counsel clients, individually and in group sessions, to assist them in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life, and making changes.
- Modify treatment activities and approaches as needed to comply with changes in client's mental health and counseling services.
- Discuss with client termination plan and complete discharge summary within 30 days of termination.
- Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Maintain all professional licensure(s) required
- Learn about new developments in their field by reading professional literature, attending courses and seminars. Participates in internal and external organization meetings and training as directed by your Supervisor/ Executive Director
- At least 1 year of post Master's experience
- Licensed as a Resident Counselor
- Must be organized
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong writing skills
- Must be willing to engage in marketing opportunities in the community to promote visibility.
- Must be willing to work a minimum of 27-30 hours/FT
- Must be willing to work a minimum of 22/PT
$30 - $40 hourly
About Zion Restoration Counseling Services
Candidates must be open to being an integral part of our team and dedicated to upholding the mission, vision, and culture of our practice. Zion Restoration Counseling Services provides traditional and Christian-based counseling services; welcoming the whole person into our therapy rooms. We believe that it's a privilege to hear the stories of our clients. We strive to be professional and engage in consistent training that supports the needs of our clients. We integrate evidence-based treatment modalities and operate from a multicultural perspective; valuing diversity as a strength.