30A Luxury Vacations
We are a boutique luxury vacation rental property management company that manages approximately 90 properties in and around Rosemary Beach, FL, on the east end of 30A. We are looking for an experienced reservations/guest service agent to take our reservation sales and customer experience to the next level. The job is a full-time, 40-hour-per-week position. If you love hospitality, making people happy, and want an opportunity for growth, this is your career.
Do you love pleasing people and would love to make sure our guests have the best vacation possible? Do you love 30A and love sharing your knowledge of the area with visitors? If so, we might be a good fit fo you!
- Ensure all guest calls, emails and texts are answered promptly and professionally.
- Work closely with and effectively coordinate with your team and housekeeping and maintenance departments to ensure guests' issues/feedback are taken care of and followed up with to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Coordinate the return of "Lost and Found" items with the housekeeping team
- Maintain a friendly, helpful, and courteous attitude with all guests, owners, and co-workers
- Perform other duties as necessary or requested by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-year reservations experience preferred
- Must be able to communicate both verbally and written effectively
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs and maintaining a warm and friendly demeanor
- Experience with VRBO, Escapia, Breezeway, and Glad to Have You software and systems is highly desirable
- Have reliable transportation, be dependable, and always on time
- Trustworthy and reliable at all times
- Computer skills including Outlook, Word, and Excel. Preferably have experience on a Mac
- Able to handle stress in a fast-paced work environment
- It will require a background check
- Able to exercise sound judgment in making decisions
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, have a sense of urgency to complete projects, and be detail-oriented
- Spring Break, Summer, Holidays, and Weekend work required
$18 - $22 hourly
About 30A Luxury Vacations
We are a locally-owned boutique luxury vacation rental property management company, managing more than 85 exceptional properties on the eastern side of Scenic Highway 30A in Walton County, FL.
Full Health, Dental & Vision Benefits - 80% for team members and 40% for dependents
PTO policy that renews every year on 1/1
Annual & Seasonal performance bonuses
Life Insurance Policy paid for by the company