Our ideal candidate will have exceptional computer skills, to include MS Word and Excel.
Word processing skills at a minimum of fifty words per minute and zero errors. Our work product appears in court rooms and must be flawless. Position will require training on use of numerous database systems and the ability to do independent research. Experience is a must.
- Manage website, blog sites and social media to improve company recognition
- Continually improve skills via training and online research
- Provide concierge level customer service to vendors and customers to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Must be able to operate, after training, independently to accomplish assignments
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, etc.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Should be empathetic to customer issues and strive to improve relationships
- Attention to detail and keen organization skills are needed
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
$30,000 - $45,000 with bonuses
About Padic, Inc
We are a twenty eight year old, very established private investigations company doing work across the United States and in numerous foreign countries for major corporations and law firms.