Turn Key Real Estate Management, Inc.
Our growing based company is looking for a great candidate to fill the Rerent Maintenance Technician position. The ideal candidate will possess the unique combination of providing exceptional service, quality, and reliability, for all areas relating to plumbing, drywall repairing, and general maintenance. The Rerent Maintenance Technician will enter a home, after a tenant has moved out, and quickly and efficiently make the necessary repairs to prepare the home to be rented. This position addresses deadlines across a multitude of assigned services on a day to day activity.
- Perform residential maintenance repairs and complete preventative maintenance.
- Perform basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical, and drywall repairs.
- Basic drywall repairs include: Repair holes, sand, and paint.
- Inspect vacant homes, ensuring turnovers are completed in a timely manner.
- Possible emergency repair requests on evenings and weekends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to take initiative and hold accountability.
- Maintain professionalism at all times.
- Minimum age requirement is 18 years.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of repairing and installing.
- Candidate must have general maintenance experience.
- Team work is a priority and must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working evening and weekend hours.
- Possess own tools necessary to complete repairs and installations.
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Pass a background check.
- Must possess mobile phone with internet access.
About Turn Key Real Estate Management, Inc.
Our small business values family, team, and a strong work ethic! Our ideal candidate will have these core values as well. If you want to work in an exciting environment, be a part of a team that is leading the investment real estate industry, and looking for opportunities for future growth, look no further.