Vert Environmental @ San Diego
VERT Environmental is seeking an exceptional individual to join our team in San Diego as a Technical Report Writer. Our Report Writers work closely with management, project coordinators, and field technician to successfully meet clients’ needs. Besides providing accurate results to clients, you will assist with all other internal tasks necessary to help the team out. Interested? Apply now!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation/Sick Time, 401k, various discounts on travel/entertainment/wellness/gym membership, etc
- Technical report writing of environmental testing reports
- Creating invoices
- Answering phone calls, transferring, fielding questions, and calling clients
- Scheduling field jobs with technicians, clients homeowners
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain client relations
- Data entry/tabulation
- Communicating with various departments
- File organization, faxing, and other administrative duties as needed
- Assist in procuring contacts and acquiring billing information for clients and insurance companies
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced/high-stress environment
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, self-motivation, with a strong independent work ethic
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- High School Graduate (required)
- S. Degree (preferred, not required)
- Minimum 1-year experience in an administrative capacity (preferred)
- Ability to start immediately or within 2 weeks
- Must be available a minimum of 40 hours a week
- Proven ability to take direction and work independently to achieve goals.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- High energy level, sense of urgency, and results-driven
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Google Products, Adobe, and QuickBooks
- Must have working rights in the USA
- Must live in San Diego or Orange County
- This is not a remote position
$39,000 - $49,000
About Vert Environmental @ San Diego
VERT Environmental is a full-service environmental testing and consulting company servicing Southern California. We offer growth and long-term opportunities for careers with benefits in a bulletproof industry with an energized team that thrives off a fast-paced environment the industry requires.
A company that employees are proud of and competitors aspire to be.
Empower every person in our organization to achieve more.
Whether you are new or seasoned in the environmental industry, we are excited to partner with people who want to succeed and grow.