The repair manager position direct and coordinates activities concerned with production and repair of company product(s) by performing the following duties personally.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Communicates with customers through all aspects of the service and repair process. (Customers drop off, quoting, pick up, and so forth)
- Schedules and directs service and repair activities by priority to the repair team each day. (In house repair schedule and field repair schedule)
- Manages the service and repair teams work environment, processes, and procedures.
- Makes sure staff is accountable, working together, on time, and doing their job correctly.
- Accepts payment before items leave the building or technicians perform work in the field.
- Stays on top of supplies needed to operate the repair shop by getting quotes on supplies needed and turned in for approval before supplies run out.
- Communicates with service support representative through each step of each repair through email and electronic job cards.
- Understands fluid power components that are being repaired enough to estimate the amount of time it should take to repair or service each item.
- Train and teach technicians how to repair various fluid power components.
- Keep track of company tools and maintain company equipment. (service trucks, lathes, mills, welders, hand tools, and so forth)
- Compiles, stores, and retrieves data to show needs of improvements or equipment.
- Works with sales staff on a regular basis with customer relations, scheduling, possibilities, and so forth.
- Upholds Hyspeco Safety and Personnel Policies.
- Upholds ISO 9001:2015 requirements as defined in Hyspeco’s quality procedures/processes.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent; or three to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Management experience
- Fluid power knowledge
- Fluid power repair experience
About Hyspeco, Inc.
Hyspeco is a full-line Fluid Power Distributor of motion and control components centered on hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-mechanical, and fluid connector components. Hyspeco Inc. is setting the standard for design, manufacturing, application, installation, and delivery of fluid power products and engineering emergency and preventive maintenance field services. Our progress is driven by the family-built atmosphere and employee-owner mindset.
“The beauty of our company is not just the service and products that we provide, but the unshakable ethical core that Hyspeco is built upon. Our teammates consistently drive innovation while changing the lives of our customers and each other. It is this valuable cultural equation that makes us the ultimate employment destination.” – Joe Parrott, President/CEO of Hyspeco, Inc.