JIshi & Associates Real Estate Group
We are seeking a talented Residential Leasing Agent to join our thriving team! The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy fast paced work, show creativity, and have a high degree of professionalism when working with our prospects and clients. The Residential Leasing Agent is responsible for successfully creating and implementing plans for successful lease ups from year to year for our current clients, qualifying all prospects that inquire on our rental listings, and finding rentals for all qualified prospects are some of the responsibilities.
If you’re an enthusiastic, perceptive individual who’s eager to make an impact in the lives of others and aspires to build a career around the creation and cultivation of meaningful relationships, our dynamic, customer-oriented position is perfect for you!
As the brand-ambassador, you’ll be the company’s go-to for all prospective and current renters and have the great responsibility of creating positive and lasting impressions. Your uncanny ability to balance a ‘critical eye’ with compassion as well as natural versatility will be an asset when leasing our rental listings through tours and strategic marketing to achieve maximum occupancy.
Self-assured and open-minded individuals who have a passion for selling and are willing to step outside their comfort-zones will thrive in this position.
- Assist residential landlords in discovering suitable tenants
- Promote unoccupied properties through various media and advertising techniques
- Validate application information and references
- Negotiate leasing terms and complete agreements
- Answer incoming phone calls professionally and handle accordingly, whether the caller is a prospective client, a client, an internal company team member or a vendor
- Complete all lease applications and participate in the verification of applications. Notify prospective clients of results
- Present houses, condos or other properties to prospective clients in a persuasive manner
- Must be a licensed agent in the State of Michigan
- Good knowledge of leasing rules and regulations
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- High-energy and enjoys a fast paced environment
- Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service
- Great with people — warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Available evenings and weekends
$38,400+ at plan commission annual
About JIshi & Associates Real Estate Group
- 1500+ homes SOLD since 2008
- One of the most successful real estate teams in the state of Michigan
- Recognized by HOUR Media as a real estate All-Star for ranking in the Top 5% in sales in the Metro Detroit area
- In 2016, Jishi & Associates Real Estate Group sold 235 homes to Michigan residents
- Our ultimate goal is helping 300 clients each year buy, sell, and rent homes