The Fine Living Group
We are in need of our next great Rental Agent. The ideal candidate can seek out potential clients and turn them into actual customers. You should be knowledgeable in the local real estate market including neighborhoods, school districts, and zoning ordinances.
If you’re ready to join a leading team that encourages employees to reach their greatest potential then apply today. We back you with continued training and administrative and marketing support.
Looking for the right fit!
- Research local rental rates and calculate costs to determine fair and competitive pricing
- Show prospective tenants properties and highlight the provided amenities to help ensure rental contract
- Confirm rental application data and personal references to ensure accuracy
- Complete property inspections and any required maintenance in accordance with our standards
- Determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of customers in order to match those needs to a property
- Good knowledge of leasing rules and regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs and willingness to learn new programs and systems
$40,000 - $60,000
About The Fine Living Group
We are a systems-oriented Real Estate Team with a Mission of Serving Big, Changing Lives, and Making a Difference. We exist to Inspire, Empower, and Equip our Agents, helping them change not only their own lives but the lives of others around them, ultimately making a difference and having a fine living.