We are seeking a talented Rental Agent to join our thriving team! The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy fast-paced work, show creativity and have a high degree of professionalism when working with our residents. The rental agent is responsible for successfully creating and maintaining successful relationships with landlords and closing the rental inquiries efficiently.
If you’re an enthusiastic, perceptive individual who’s eager to make an impact in the lives of others and aspires to build a career around the creation and cultivation of meaningful relationships, our dynamic, customer-oriented position is perfect for you!
Self-assured and open-minded individuals who have a passion for selling and are willing to step outside their comfort-zones will thrive in this position.
• Answer incoming phone calls and respond to emails in a timely fashion.
• Follow up with all leads on a daily basis.
• Communicate with landlords in a clear and effective way.
• Uphold company policy and professionalism when scheduling and performing apartment tours.
• Processing paperwork in a timely fashion.
• Approaching everyday with an open-mind and a fire in your belly.
• Proven track record of successful sales
• Basic understanding of MS Office
• Strong communication skills
• High-energy and enjoys a fast-paced environment
• Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service
• Great with people — warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
• Basic computer skills: typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
• High School Diploma or equipment
• Available evenings and weekends
• Willing to work on commission
Founded in 2004, The Philly Apartment Company is the largest residential leasing firm in Greater Philadelphia. We provide renters with an efficient, cost free way to find an apartment, while also providing owners a variety of highly effective services to market their properties to prospective renters. Since our inception, we have worked with 1000’s of renters and landlords, leasing over 10,000 apartments to date. We have been able to achieve these results because we are different.