KeyOpp Property Management & Investments
Are you interested in real estate? Do you have a license or are you pursuing one? We are a fast growing company looking for that special someone with great energy and focus to join our growing full service real estate team. Prior experience is preferred, but not required. We will train the right person as long as they are dependable, detail oriented, organized and eager to learn. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work with professionals like us who enjoy a fast paced challenging and rewarding work environment. Incredible growth opportunities and upside potential.
You should be knowledgeable in the local real estate market including neighborhoods, school districts and zoning ordinances.
If you’re ready to join a leading team who encourages employees to reach their greatest potential then apply today. We back you with continued training and administrative and marketing support.
- Use a variety of social media and company’s website to display potential properties to help prompt quick turn around
- Verify all rental applications and personal references are true and accurate
- Showcase properties and their amenities to potential tenants in order to help secure rental contracts
- Become acquainted with client expectations of housing and finances and highlight properties that meet those expectations
- Work with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting security deposits in order to close the deal
- Establish rental rates by researching local markets and calculating costs to ensure fair and accurate pricing
- Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically to maintain our level of company standards
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written
- Good knowledge of leasing rules and regulations
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 6 months of Multi-Family industry experience with proven track record of high closing ratio, or related experience
- Strong sales, marketing and customer service experience
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Valid driver license and automobile insurance
- Ability to read and write English
- Buildium, Appfolio, Yardi or other industry software experience is a plus
$30,000 to $40,000 (based on experience) plus leasing commission and bonuses
About KeyOpp Property Management & Investments
We are a fast-growing Property Management company looking for that special someone with great energy and focus to join our successful team. You will have the opportunity to learn about a wide range of real estate services including, but not limited to, representing buyers and sellers, property management and real estate investing. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work with professionals like us who enjoy a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding work environment. Incredible growth opportunities and upside potential await you.