Strategic REI Inc.
Are you a proactive thinker who loves to work on projects, manage a small team, and solve problems? Are you someone who thrives in an environment that requires organization and fast thinking? Are you good under pressure? These are the ideal qualities in a Rehab Construction Foreman.
This role is ideal for someone who can perform independently, multitask like a champ, and doesn't stop working until the job is done. If this sounds like you then apply to be our Rehab Construction Foreman.
- Determine project scope, schedule and budget for multiple single-family renovation projects.
- Site visits to ensure progress and quality of project.
- Make hiring and firing decisions with contractors and subcontractors.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and status reports to effectively manage each assigned project and communicate progress to project stakeholders.
- Track project capital budgets through renovation cycle.
- Travel to job sites required. Job sites located all across the Central Valley, mainly in and around Fresno.
- Salary to be determined based on experience.
$36,000 - $50,000 salary
About Strategic REI Inc.
Strategic REI is a fast-growing Fresno based real estate investment company focused on renovating and wholesaling properties across California.