Strategic REI Inc.
MUST LIVE IN FRESNO COUNTY AREA
When flipping houses, the Renovation Construction Foreman or project manager’s core responsibilities are creating and maintaining a budget, coordinating contractors, creating a project schedule, upholding time frames and problem solving any issues that may arise during the process. From the initial assessment of a property to reselling it after rehabilitation the project manager will be the eyes on the ground, mediating between the office and the rehab crew, to make sure the project wraps up on time and stays on budget. Their knowledge of the local market, materials costs, and network of contractors will be the project manager’s greatest tools to tackle any rehab accurately. Conversely, poor management will lose money on every project and allow your contractors to walk all over you.
- Determine project scope, schedule and budget.
- Manage multiple single-family renovation projects at any given time.
- Collect estimates and bids.
- Site visits to ensure progress and quality of project.
- Make hiring and firing decisions with contractors and subcontractors.
- Make decisions independently.
- Consistently searching for new contractors and vendors to ensure an ample supply of workers.
- Communicate daily with supervisors to ensure properties/ projects are on time and on budget.
- Perform initial site assessment for all potential acquisitions.
- Prepare initial rehab scopes, refine scopes based on direction from team, and bid scopes to a minimum of three contractors.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and status reports to effectively manage each assigned project and communicate progress to project stakeholders.
- Analyze bids for accuracy in-line with project requirements. Negotiate bid pricing.
- Organize sub-contractors and properly sequence scope segments, to ensure efficient project execution.
- Track project capital budgets through renovation cycle.
- Plan, direct, coordinate and schedule all elements of project scope items and overall project goals and objectives, to ensure timely, cost effective project completion.
- Effectively communicate and report relevant project information to management and minimize company exposure and risk.
- Process project invoices and manage contracts and supporting documentation.
- Review, negotiate, and recommend scope adjustments and change orders.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for quality control and ensure client satisfaction.
- Coordinate and assist in the processing/execution of repair requests in escrow.
- Travel to job sites required. Job sites located all across the Central Valley, mainly in and around Fresno.
$36,000 - $50,000
About Strategic REI Inc.
Strategic REI is a fast-growing Fresno based real estate investment company focused on renovating and wholesaling properties across California.