LA Therapy & Family Counseling
LA Therapy & Family Counseling, Inc (LATC) is seeking bilingual Spanish/English preferred, but not required remote LCSWs & LMFTs looking to work in a private practice setting. LWE currently has multiple openings for licensed, passionate therapists with strong clinical skills to serve individuals and couples as a W-2 employees.
- The candidate will provide mental health services for clients and maintain quality clinical documentation of sessions.
- The caseload will grow to full-time over the course of six months, with an expected caseload of 23-25 sessions per week.
- Must manage your weekly schedule with clients, which provides flexibility for both the client and therapist.
- Participates in weekly clinical supervision with the LATC supervisor.
- Applicants who have a separate private practice, or are a part of another group practice are not a good fit.
- LATC will handle your billing, credentialing, and provide your clients and office space.
- The candidate will start the position upon completion of credentialing.
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Counseling, or similar
- Must be licensed as LMFT and LCSW
- Must be able to obtain credentialing to work with insurance panels
- Must have excellent communication, collaboration, and punctuality
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with trauma, families, and couples
- CBT, DBT, ACT, or EMDR training preferred
- The ideal candidates will be willing to grow slowly into full-time positions
Job Type: Part-time/ Full-time
Pay: $65,000- $90,000.00 per year
Temporarily fully remote due to COVID 19 (option to remain remote long term).
- LMFT,LCSW , AMFT (Required)
Work Location: REMOTE
$50 - $80 hourly
About LA Therapy & Family Counseling
LATC is a new and growing group practice that is dedicated to helping our clients integrate mental health into their everyday health. We are looking for an experienced candidate to join our team!