Elam Real Estate
Inside Sales Agent - Remote
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent, you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people, and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
Elam Real Estate is known throughout Middle TN as the #1 Real Estate "Coaching and Mentoring" Firm. We're expanding and are looking for serious-minded, hardworking people who are ready to jump in and start working towards success.
If you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources
- World-class coaching and leadership development
- A team environment
- To help others stay accountable for their success
- To be a part of something bigger
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities
- Manage and qualify inbound/outbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently.
- Work a huge existing database of buyer and seller leads who have already expressed interest and need follow-up.
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls, text and email and facilitating communication, and adding them to the sales pipeline.
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions.
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process.
- Use applications the company provides to stay organized and connected with the team.
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met.
- Build relationships with our agents to help match them with the specific needs and personalities of our clients.
- Fully understand the client's needs and the timeline for home buying that will work for leads and put them on the appropriate path.
- Be a contributing and connected part of our Elam team on a daily basis, working well with all admin staff and all of our agents.
- Complete a minimum baseline of activity every day, with the understanding that calls/texts/emails from leads need an immediate response.
- Not only setting appointments for our agents but setting them in such a way that clients will keep those appointments.
- Attend multiple weekly role-play sessions and meetings to sharpen your sales skills.
- Keep up/roll with the changes as we find new and better processes, procedures, and technology for accomplishing our department and company goals.
- Come to us with a go-getter work ethic, where you want to accomplish the goals not only for the benefit of our team/company but to grow your income to an unlimited level.
- A real estate license or pursuing is a huge plus, but not a must for this position.
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, real estate agent, sales representative, or similar position. Previous phone sales will be a HUGE help!
- Must possess very strong technical skills and be familiar with CRM systems.
- The ability to stay organized and focused is a MUST. We will give you the tools, but you need to be willing and able to use them!
- Must be able to dig deep with clients, getting to the real "why" of their search for real estate.
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to respond very quickly - in our industry, time is money.
- Must be a self-starter and creative problem solver.
- A strong desire to connect and build relationships.
- A candidate with a strong ability to follow up and follow through consistently.
- Excellent communication skills via all methods of communication.
- Have a confident and friendly "phone voice" with the ability to have natural conversations via phone AND text.
- A sense of self-motivation and drive, wanting to accomplish your own personal goals as well as the goals of the team/company.
- Applicants should have a minimum of a high school diploma - college education is a plus.
- We want our entire team to have a desire to help build something from the ground up and roll with the punches as we grow!
$26,000 salary + commission
About Elam Real Estate
Elam Real Estate represents the region's finest properties with exceptional skills using the most innovative technologies. Our years of full-time experience have given us a clear understanding of the mindset of home buyers and sellers and a thorough understanding of the regional marketplace. Dan Elam is an almost 30 year veteran of the local Middle TN Real Estate Industry and is working to build a Real Estate Company like NO OTHER.
ELAM offers a very unique approach for our team AND our clients. Elam brings proven success habits gained from almost 30 years of Real Estate Sales to our new Team members. Elam's platform is hyper-focused on Coaching/Training and creating a very positive environment for our Agents to make a very good income (our Average Agent makes almost 3X the industry average).
We have the right people, who do it the right way, in the right culture. We do the right thing for our clients, right now!