NAAAM Real Estate Collection
Our company is growing and we are looking for an experienced virtual assistant to help us stay organized, handle fast-paced projects with a smile, and provide high-quality work under pressure. The successful candidate will have some remote administrative support experience, a positive problem-solving attitude, and superb customer service and communication skills. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Book and confirm accommodations, logistics, and travel arrangements as needed
- Answer, screen, and return phone calls in a professional manner
- Schedule reschedule, and confirm meetings, and complete other calendar management tasks as needed
- Complete additional administrative tasks such as light bookkeeping, online research, and data entry when requested
- Oversee email management duties - writing, proofreading, and sending, as well as updating contact lists when required
- Some college is helpful; high school diploma or equivalent is necessary
- Excellent time-management, organization skills, customer service, and communication skills, both written and verbal, are critical
- 1-2 years of experience as an office assistant, administrative assistant, personal assistant, or executive assistant is needed
- Proficiency with remote or cloud-based tools such as instant messaging, Skype, Zoom, and Google Suite and productive in a home office/ virtual office environment with a reliable internet connection is vital
- Able to produce high-quality work consistently, with little to no supervision on a variety of projects
$5 - $8 hourly
About NAAAM Real Estate Collection
NAAAM Real Estate Collection is a boutique brokerage located in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each other's open houses, or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful.