We’re a local restoration company hiring a dependable and capable carpenter to join our great team.
The work involves painting, drywall, texturing, carpentry, helping out your team members, and any other tasks needed to leave our customers satisfied. Job seekers should take pride in their work, show up every day with a positive attitude, and enjoy working on a team. If you’re looking for a job with good pay, benefits, and lots of variety, reach out to us today!
- Clear away any trash, debris, or hazardous materials to prep the site before construction begins
- Unload and stack all building materials and tools needed for a project so that everything is accessible and easy to find for the project
- Be available to help onsite workers as needed, to complete any other aspect of the project
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations on-site to ensure that you and your team members are not injured
- Ensure that all materials, tools, and other debris from the build have been removed at the end of the project to make sure the work site is clean
- Experienced in painting with rollers and brushes
- Experienced in hanging Drywall
- Experienced in matching Texture
- Light Carpentry experience such as baseboards, door trims, cabinets
- Finish Plumbing a Plus-Not Required
- Must have own Truck and Tools
- Be able to lift 60lbs
About Advanced Restoration
As an employee-centric company, We care about you as a person as much as we do as employees. We believe in giving our employees the tools and materials to do quality work. Whether it's personal opportunities for growth, positive culture, or great benefits, we believe happy employees are the key to a great company.
We’re always looking for good people and hope you consider us as your home away from home.
- 6 Paid holidays yearly
- 5 Sick Days
- Opportunity for development and growth!